Explore documentation for 487 plugins
All framework pluginsSee all
Frameworks to carry your workflows.
- 🐚 Putting the zee in your shell. A plugin-based framework for Zsh.
- The configuration framework for Zsh
- The crippled configuration framework for Zsh
- Zsh micro plugin manager
- Ant Zsh
- Tiny and lightweight zsh configuration environment for special customization needs. It includes plugins, themes and a basic convenient setup.
- A zsh config system that aims to appeal more to power-users and follow the simplistic approach of vim-pathogen.
- Oh My Zsh
- A community-driven framework for managing your zsh configuration
- Zsh Snap
- ⚡️ Znap! The fast & light-weight Zsh plugin manager that's easy to grok. Also functions as a generic Git repo manager.
All productivity hack pluginsSee all
10x developer productivity hacks.
- Zsh Dwim
- ZSH Do What I Mean
- Auto Ls
- zsh plugin for auto-ls
- Auto Env
- Auto Env for zsh
- ranger-like file navigation for zsh
- A new cd command that helps you navigate faster by learning your habits.
- cd Gitroot
- zsh plugin to cd to git repository root directory.
- A next-generation cd command with your interactive filter
- Jq Zsh Plugin
- jq zsh plugin
All convenience function pluginsSee all
Nice to haves that make life easier.
- Zsh Hist
- Edit your Zsh history from the command line.
- Git Extra Commands
- A collection of git utilities and useful extra git scripts
- Calc Plugin for Zsh
- zsh calculator - with support for basic math
- Pretty Time Zsh
- Convert seconds to a human readable string: `165392` → `1d 21h 56m 32s`
- q implements vim like macro registers in your bash and zsh shell!
- Zsh Lazyload
- zsh plugin for lazy load commands and speed up start up time of zsh
- Safely store secrets in Git/Mercurial/Subversion
- Zsh Async
- Because your terminal should be able to perform tasks asynchronously without external tools!
All completion pluginsSee all
Provides completion suggestions for the current command.
- Zsh Pandoc Completion
- Antigen plugin for pandoc
- Nx Completion
- Nx Devtools completion plugin for Zsh.
- Npm Run Completions
- Autocompletion support for `npm run`.
- Zsh Completions
- Additional completion definitions for Zsh.
- Fzf Tab
- Replace zsh's default completion selection menu with fzf!
- Fzf Zsh Completions
- Fuzzy completions for fzf and Zsh
- Conda ZSH Completion
- zsh completion for conda
- Pass Zsh Completion
- pass zsh completion plugin
All prompt pluginsSee all
Prompt based CLI plugins
- Powerlevel9k was a tool for building a beautiful and highly functional CLI, customized for you. P9k had a substantial impact on CLI UX, and its legacy is now continued by P10k.
- Spaceship Prompt
- A Zsh prompt for Astronauts
- Pretty, minimal and fast ZSH prompt
- Odin Prompt
- A git flavored zsh prompt
- Zsh Sdkman
- Zsh plugin to provide aliases and completion scripts for sdkman
- Multi Shell Repo Prompt
- A shell script to make your prompt pretty and useful. Works with bash & zsh, git & hg.
- NT9 (lenguyenthanh)
- A clean, distraction free and git focused development theme for Oh-my-zsh
- Minimal Improved
- This repository is a theme(Minimal Improved) for Oh-my-zsh
All alias pluginsSee all
Provides aliases for commands.
- Zsh Aliases Exa
- zsh plugin adding aliases for the exa command-line tool
- Elixir Oh My Zsh
- Oh My Zsh plugin for Elixir, IEX, Mix and Phoenix
- Kube Aliases
- Kubernetes Aliases and Bash Functions
- Zpm ls
- Zsh plugin for ls
- Git Aliases (peterhurford)
- Useful aliases for interacting with GitHub more quickly.
- Zpm ls
- Zsh plugin for ls
- fd aliases zsh plugin
- zsh plugin addind aliases for fd, a modern replacement for find.
All color pluginsSee all
Provides color support for the terminal.
- iTerm Tab Colors
- Tabs automatically change colors depending on the folder you are in.
- iTerm Tab Color
- Oh My Zsh plugin for setting iTerm2's custom tab colors
- Zsh Dircolors Solarized
- Solarized dircolors plugin for zsh
- Kube Color
- Simplify and colorize the output of kubectl get events -w
- Zsh Syntax Highlighting
- Fish shell-like syntax highlighting for zsh
- Mysql Colorize
- Adds color for mysql tables
- 256color Zsh
- ZSH plugin to enhance the terminal environment with 256 colors
All other pluginsSee all
- Pip App
- A set of shell functions to make it easy to install small apps and utilities distributed with pip.
- Git (davidde)
- Custom oh-my-zsh git plugin
- Base16 Shell
- Base16 for Shells
- Zsh Fzy
- Use the fzy fuzzy-finder in Zsh
- Zlong Alert
- A plugin to alert you when a long-running command has finished
- Mage2Docker - Plugin for Oh-My-Zsh
- Zsh Autocomplete
- Real-time type-ahead completion for Zsh. Asynchronous find-as-you-type autocompletion.
- Zsh Defer
- Deferred execution of Zsh commands