IDE-Style Autocomplete for 500+ CLI tools
Fig Autocomplete adds IDE-style autocomplete to your existing terminal. It's lightning fast and fully customizable.
- Install Fig
- Open your existing terminal
- Start typing a command like
- Bam, it just works
- Use settings to customize keybindings, theme, and more with
- Use mixins to mix your own suggestions in with existing ones
Contribute / Build your own
Create your first autocomplete spec < 3 minutes (seriously!)
Our autocomplete specs are open source: withfig/autocomplete . We support 500+ popular CLI tools and counting. Contribute today!
Use Autocomplete in SSH / Docker
- Create a GitHub Issue: github.com/withfig/fig/issues/new
- Join our Discord: fig.io/community
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org